[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » ..:: Windows OS Supports ::.. » Windows Xp » Windows Won't Start Up, What Can I Do ?
Windows Won't Start Up, What Can I Do ?
Ivan0905Date: Saturday, 29-09-2012, 7:35 AM | Message # 1
SDM Newbie
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Today , once i open my toshiba laptop, I scared to thought it was could not start windows! Last night, I downloaded some files from the alien download site, maybe virus invade my computer. And so i started it in safe mode to clear out however , if i really do it informs me there's an oversight with '/windows/system32/config/system' and that i have to insert the cd and press 'r' to correct but nothing occurs when i it. it goes right back to that particular screen. I'm using Windows 7.

From your prompt, some tips i can learn is my system files were damaged, and my windows won't start in safe mode . I seldom contact computer expertise, how to resolve it I'm sure almost nothing, what do i need to do? Inevitably, the universal strategy to software package problem is re-install windows. However, it will eventually lose my data. I've spent one month invested in my landscape design document and tomorrow I must undergo my boss. I am regret haven't backup my design document deeply.

When meet something I've got no idea how to proceed, I more likely to look for the solution on the internet. While i begin to see the solution, an authoritative answer said, the system32 file is proof malware. It can prevent Windows from starting when that malware ceases to launch, unforunately.You will find available options to you you need to problem recurring. You'll be able to replace Windows - which is highly at risk of this type of error - with a system in the GNU/Linux family. GNU/Linux is way more reliable, ext. A fit of dizziness came over me, it's way too hard . to understand!

I couldn't discover a available solution for that windows won't start up . The truth is, I would not mind re-install windows, but I want my landscape design document. Once i was so worried, my good friend Andrew arrived at my home, after he knew of the situation, he said he also found such issue before, and told me he is able to assist me to. What he did is download a software called Tenorshare Data Recovery WinPE, it need burn into CD/DVD,or USB flash first, after which set the Bios to go in the software program recovery windows, next , i could pick the data I'd prefer, and save in other disk except the disk C. Once i saved my design document, Andrew also helped me re-install my windows.

Thank heavens, I keep my landscape design solution perfectly! Although such method still somewhat complex, it may solve my data aren't going to be lost problem primely. When windows won't start, how you can lessen the loss to a minimum would be the initial thing to accomplish. Thence, when such thing occur to you unluckily, I do think my experience will let you.

cf card recovery |

data recovery mobile

phone

nirenxizhiDate: Sunday, 10-02-2013, 7:05 PM | Message # 2
SDM Newbie
Group: Users
Thanks to share this article. If you accidently deleted files, emptied Trash Bin, reinstall operating system and lost important files, or formatted hard drive, data recovery software will help you to recover the lost files.

Added (10-02-2013, 7:05 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Windows password reset software can help you bypass your Windows login passwords. It is a safe way for resetting passwords; you won’t lose any data with it. You may download Windows password reset software from: http://www.passwordreset.biz/

tashfarriDate: Thursday, 11-03-2021, 4:57 PM | Message # 3
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Hello Sir, Sometimes a virus enters your computer from different sources which affects your computer very badly. So, sir, this problem is also happening because of the virus you can try Avast Antivirus License Key Crack
to avoid getting a virus on your device

fizzaali2232Date: Monday, 15-03-2021, 0:10 AM | Message # 4
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Hello Sir thanks For Sharing Such Information With Us Sir For the most part the virus needs a running computer to cause havoc. A virus can delete files that can cause problems running programs or performing tasks. ... So they can't stop the power coming to the computer but they can stop it from completing the boot cycle into Windows if they deleted some system files. So You can Try Avast Premier Crack TO Fix Boot up

Forums » ..:: Windows OS Supports ::.. » Windows Xp » Windows Won't Start Up, What Can I Do ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: