[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » ..:: Video Tutorials & E-BOOKS ::.. » Informative Videos Tutorials » Marketing With Facebook Games Complete
Marketing With Facebook Games Complete
NoSorryDate: Wednesday, 27-07-2011, 9:46 AM | Message # 1
SDM Mega Member
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
arketing With Facebook Games Complete
English | 2011 | PDF | 5MB
If you are a multi-niche marketer and market various products how would you like to jump into the Facebook Gaming industry, with huge amounts of potential customers in one place, without programming or artistic experience at all?
This is the complete version and I have included:
the introduction - A basic overview
the game app template + manual - how to add Facebook gaming apps easily with the template
the web development templates + manual - a fan page template and wordpress template and how to create the iframe app
the game development manual - my own take on developing without programming (decompile and publish already developed games, using a free site to develop games rather quickly, and using an expensive application for developing complex flash games FOR FREE)
the resources book - my own little resources book that includes places to obtain games that can be used and some monetizing methods

Available for users only

Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.

Forums » ..:: Video Tutorials & E-BOOKS ::.. » Informative Videos Tutorials » Marketing With Facebook Games Complete
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: