Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit
Language: English | 640 x 480 | .WMV | 29.97fps | Mp3 - 96Kbps | 8.09 GB
The Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Course includes videos and hands-on-labs designed to help you learn how to utilize the Visual Studio 2010 features and a variety of framework technologies including: C# 4.0, Visual Basic 10, F#, Parallel Computing Platform, WCF, WF, WPF, ASP.NET AJAX 4.0, ASP.NET MVC Dynamic Data.
Experience using previous versions of Visual Studio .NET and the .NET Framework.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Units in this course
Overview In this introductory unit, the Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 evangelism team welcomes you to the training course and goes over the significant changes to Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4. We'll also cover what you'll see in the course and how to follow along with the labs.
Managed Languages There are same great enhancements to the set of managed languages in Visual Studio 2010. Not only do C# and Visual Basic continue to evolve together as premier languages in Visual Studio, but we also added a new functional programming language called F#.
ASP.NET 4 In this unit, we'll cover the enhancements to ASP.NET in the .NET Framework 4. You'll learn about changes to WebForms, AJAX and Dynamic Data and you'll get introduced to ASP.NET MVC, now included in the framework.
Data Platform Almost every application needs to interact with data. In this unit, you'll learn about the enhancements to the .NET Framework's data access technologies including ADO.NET Data Service, ADO.NET Entity Framework and Project "Velocity".
Windows Communication Foundation and Workflow are significantly improved in the .NET Framework 4. In this unit, you'll learn about the improvements to both as well as the integration of the two which make it easy to expose Workflows as services.
Parallel Computing is an important focus in the .NET Framework 4 as developers create applications that can take full advantage of multi-core processors. In this unit, you'll learn about the new additions to the .NET Framework to make developing parallel code easier.
Application Lifecycle Management Visual Studio 2010 includes a first-class set of Application Lifecycle Management tools. In this unit, we'll cover several of the new ALM features in Visual Studio 2010. Over time, we'll add additional videos and labs to this unit to cover the complete set of ALM features. Check back often!
Summary Now that you've learned about some the great technologies in Visual Studio 2010 and the .NET Framework 4, look at the content in this unit to get pointers on how to continue learning about these new technologies.
Hands-On Lab with Source Code
Visual Studio Tutorials:
1) Agile Planning Templates in Visual Studio Team System 2010
2) "Bottom-up" Design with Visual Studio Team System 2010 Architect
3) Branching and Merging Visualization with Team Foundation Server 2010
4) Brian Harry teases next Team Foundation Server Power Tools release
5) Achieving Business Alignment with Visual Studio Team System 2010
6) Cameron Skinner Visual Studio Team System 2010 Architect
7) Code-Focused Development with Visual Studio 2010
8) C# 4 Meet the Design Team
9) C# 4.0 – Questions and reasons behind the answers
10) Historical Debugger and Test Impact Analysis in Visual Studio Team System 2010
11) Inside C# 4
12) Lab Management coming to Visual Studio Team System 2010
13) Manual Testing with Visual Studio Team System 2010
14) New Web Test Debugging Features In Visual Studio Team System 2010
15) Debugging Parallel Applications with Visual Studio 2010
16) Using the Parallel Extensions to the .NET Framework
17) Native Parallelism with the Parallel Patterns Library
18) The Future of Visual Studio Extensibility
19) Requirements Management and Traceability with Visual Studio Team System 2010
20) Sharepoint Development with Visual Studio 2010
21) Better Software Quality with Visual Studio Team System 2010
22) Soma on the Key Themes for Visual Studio 2010
23) What's New in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) 4
24) What's New for Microsoft Silverlight and Microsoft Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Developers in Visual Studio 2010
25) Brian Keller Team_Build_2010
26) Team Foundation Server 2010 Setup and Administration
27) A first look at Visual Studio Team System Web Access 2010
28) Test-Driven Development with Visual Studio 2010
29) The Future Of C#
30) "Top-down" design with Visual Studio Team System 2010
31) Visual C++ 10: 10 is the new 6
32) Visual Studio 2010 Overview
33) Visual Studio 2010 ASP.NET 4
34) Visual Studio 2010 Data Platform
35) Visual Studio 2010 Managed Languages Whats New Languages
36) Visual Studio 2010 Overview Welcome
37) Visual Studio 2010 Overview Whats New
38) Visual Studio 2010 Parallel Computing
39) Visual Studio 2010 Summary
40) Visual Studio 2010_Announcing Visual Studio Team System 2010
41) Web Development and Deployment with Visual Studio 2010
42) Windows Presentation Foundation Improvements in Visual Studio 2010 for Building Business Apps Available for users only