Cf Card Recovery--Easily Recover Data In Minutes - Forums
SDMTEAM
Main | Sign Up | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forums » ..:: Main Download Sections ::.. » Windows Application Requests » Cf Card Recovery--Easily Recover Data In Minutes
Cf Card Recovery--Easily Recover Data In Minutes
Ivan0905Date: Thursday, 20-09-2012, 6:12 AM | Message # 1
SDM Newbie
Group: Users
Awards: 0
For the photography enthusiast, cf card is one of the necessary tools, it will also help you store a large amount of data. However, if someday, you cf card data are destoried by chace, you're very regret, and also have the opportunity to have the data back, could you locate a friend can help you immediately?

Well, in reality, you possibly can recover cf card data by yourself. When this misfortune afflict you, you ought to stop use cf card, that may be tend not to write further data engrossed. Where to start next, you can reference my experience of cf card recovery.

I like to continue this beautiful scenery with my canon 7D, and much more and more photos around my Camera that I have to buy a 32GB Q-memory Compact Flash card. Appreciate the photo inside camera from time to time continues to be one among my hobby. I treasure these photos. However, 1 day my best friend Caroline borrowed my camera. When she returned it in my opinion, I had been surprised to get all the photos in my camera were gone! Caroline was frightened, she thought I had backup my photos on the pc that after while using camera, she put all the photos to her computer, and deleted the photos didn't are part of her. It made my heart ache. Caroline blamed herself ceaselessly, I knew that which you have to do is find if someone possess the skill of cf card recovery that can help us.

We called the many individuals who we thought is capable of doing help, and luckily certainly one of Caroline's friend just have a data recovery serive. We took the camera for the data serive where her friend David worked immediately. And David told us it was so luck that whenever deleteing the photos we would not write more further data, otherwise, some photos may lose forever. He was quoted saying the only method to recover the photo far and away is use recovery software. Then David took out my cf card and connected from the computer using a card reader, open a cf card recovery software called Tenorshare Data Recovery, then find the "Deleted Recovery", scan the cf card, we surprised to determine each of the photos include me and Caroline inside the list. David selected the photos belong to me, then click "Recover", my photos back!

Recover deleted photos from cf card just so simple, right?

cf card recovery |

data recovery mobile

phone

SDMTEAMDate: Monday, 01-10-2012, 12:15 PM | Message # 2
SDM Mega Member
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Requests for software post the Windows Application Requests

SDMTEAMDate: Monday, 01-10-2012, 12:49 PM | Message # 3
SDM Mega Member
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
u have try this
http://sdmteam.ucoz.org/forum/7-1578-1

Forums » ..:: Main Download Sections ::.. » Windows Application Requests » Cf Card Recovery--Easily Recover Data In Minutes
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017