MATLAB - a high-level language for technical computing, interactive environment for algorithm development, and modern tools of data analysis. MATLAB compared to traditional programming languages ??(C / C + +, Java, Pascal, FORTRAN) allows an order to reduce the time solution of typical problems and simplifies the development of new algorithms.
MATLAB is the foundation of the entire family of products and MathWorks is the main tool for solving a wide range of scientific and applied problems in areas such as: modeling facilities and development of management systems, design of communication systems, signal and image processing, measurement signals and testing, financial modeling, computational biology, etc.
MATLAB allows the kernel as easy to work with real matrices, complex and analysis of data types. Contains a built-in linear algebra (LAPACK, BLAS), fast Fourier transform (FFTW), functions for working with polynomials, functions, basic statistics and numerical solution of differential equations. All built-in core MATLAB developed and optimized by experts and work faster or the same as their equivalent in C / C + +
* Platform-independent, high-level programming language oriented to matrix computations and the development of algorithms
* Interactive environment for code development, managing files and data
* Functions of linear algebra, statistics, Fourier analysis, the solution of differential equations, etc.
* Rich visualization, 2-D and 3-D graphics
* Built-in user interface design to create complete applications in MATLAB
* Means of integrating C / C + +, inheritance of code, ActiveX technology
-OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Server 2003 R2 with Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or 2, Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 2 or R2, Windows 7
-CPU: Any Intel or AMD x86 processor that supports SSE2
-RAM: 1024 MB (recommended 2048 MB)
-HDD: 1 GB for MATLAB, 3-4 GB for a typical installation Available for users only