USB device manager, a must have tool for active USB user
USB Safely Remove is a USB device manager.
USB Safely Remove saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash-drives, portable drives, card readers and and other gadgets.
USB Safely Remove gives a handy safe removal, devoids of annoyances of the native Windows tool, displays what programs prevent stopping a device, hides drives of empty card reader slots, allows to return a stopped devices back and has many other features for comfortable work with hot-plug devices (USB, SATA, Firewire, PCMCIA).
· Safely remove in one click!
· Displaying processes which are preventing USB device from being stopped
· Powerful command line support
· 3 methods to stop devices.
· Automatically assigning hotkeys.
· Forbidding stopping any device.
· Customizable names and descriptions for devices.
· Notifications about connecting/disconnecting devices with the help of a balloon tooltip.
· Playing sounds or running external programs when devices are connecteddisconnected.
· Restricting access to the features of the program with a password.
· Loading custom images for devices
· Ability to operate SATA drives
· 10 MB RAM
· 10 MB HDD space
· USB support
1. Install USB Safely Remove.
2. Copy the Crack files to dir C:\Program Files\USB Safely Remove. Available for users only