[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » ..:: Programming ::.. » Php » [TUTORIAL] How to Make a PHP DoS Shell to Hit People Offline
[TUTORIAL] How to Make a PHP DoS Shell to Hit People Offline
ShivaDate: Friday, 26-08-2011, 2:37 PM | Message # 1
SDM Mega Member
Group: Users
Awards: 1
[TUTORIAL] How to Make a PHP DoS Shell to Hit People Offline

Hello all, this tutorial will show you how to make the widely known dos shells that everyone seems to want these days. The process is very simple so just follow along.

Requirements:
Around $20.00 in a verified paypal account
PHP Dos Shell Files Available for users only

Ok, so now you have the files. What do you do with them? Buy hosting and a domain is what. You can use a co.cc domain if you want. Here are a list of good hosting accounts for shells:

Any offshore host
Available for users only

Just look for something cheap and unmetered.

After you have your hosting setup, unrar the files you downloaded. Upload them to the public_html folder and you are pretty much done. Locate the file you uploaded and begin hitting offline! Files courtesy of grimgaming.com.

Wait, we aren't done! Anyone can see your shell and use it. Uh-oh. You need to use a .htaccess. In the folder your shell files are in make a file called ".htaccess" When editing the file put this code in:

Available for users only
And edit the allow IP to your IP, your customers ip, your friends ip, etc.

That is about it. I never saw a proper guide on this so I figured I'd right one. Do not PM me/add me on aim for support, just post here. Hopefully this will stop all the shell booter sells, or it'll increase shell sales/usage. We'll see...enjoy.

Forums » ..:: Programming ::.. » Php » [TUTORIAL] How to Make a PHP DoS Shell to Hit People Offline
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: