[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » ..:: Windows OS Supports ::.. » Windows Xp » How do I stop Avast from running on my Android?
How do I stop Avast from running on my Android?
pinilojolie666Date: Sunday, 14-03-2021, 2:06 PM | Message # 1
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Avast Mobile Security is a security app for Android, designed to protect your device against unwanted phishing, malware, spyware, and malicious viruses such as trojans. To fully protect your device, Avast Mobile Security for Android needs to run in the background at all times.

Why does Avast Mobile Security run in the background?
https://procrackbox.com/avast-premium-security-crack-license-key/ runs in the background of your device at all times to ensure its complete and continuous real-time protection. The app is designed to have minimal impact on battery life, while protecting your device with maximum security. Running in the background is also required for certain security features to work, such as App Locking and Anti-Theft. Devices running Android 8.0 or higher notify you about Avast Mobile Security running in the background, but they do not inform you that this is crucial to your device's protection. Without the ability to run, Avast Mobile Security cannot protect your device. We advise you to submit all feedback about this notification directly to Google.

How can I disable the sticky notification?
The sticky notification ensures your device's complete protection by preventing Android from stopping Avast Mobile Security processes. On devices running Android 8.0 or higher, disabling the sticky notification is not an option. However, the notification can be minimized or configured for minimal interruption, without sacrificing your device's safety.

How can I send my feedback to Google?
Open Google Play Store on the Home screen of your device.
Tap ? Menu (three lines) in the top-left corner.
Select Help & feedback.
Tap Send feedback.
Type your feedback, for example, I think antivirus apps should be allowed to run without the sticky notification on the status bar.
Tap the arrow in the top-right corner to Send the feedback.

aydinchaney526Date: Tuesday, 16-03-2021, 1:22 AM | Message # 2
SDM Newbie
Group: Users
Tap and pull down the Status bar. Tap and hold the Avast Premier Crack Mobile Security notification and select Details. Tap Sticky (or Permanent), then ensure Silent is selected.

iman335543Date: Wednesday, 17-03-2021, 6:21 PM | Message # 3
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Tap and pull down the Status bar. Tap and hold the Avast Mobile Security Crack notification and select Details. Tap Sticky (or Permanent), then ensure Silent is selected.

Forums » ..:: Windows OS Supports ::.. » Windows Xp » How do I stop Avast from running on my Android?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: