[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Drivers For All Type » Laptop » Best Laptops for Writers & Bloggers who Types a Lot 2021
Best Laptops for Writers & Bloggers who Types a Lot 2021
alif73526Date: Thursday, 08-04-2021, 5:44 AM | Message # 1
SDM Newbie
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Being a writer myself, choosing a computing machine that allowed me to write faster with comfort and convenience was quite difficult. I mean, looking for the best laptops for writers is quite a tiresome task.

That said, you have to look for a laptop that offers convenience and comfort to the hands while you are typing. Besides, it must be compact and portable enough to be carried around easily.

Already getting worried? Don’t be because Laptops Guide got a solution for you. With a compiled list of top-rated laptops for writers, you’d surely make the right decision.

1. Acer Chromebook 14 – Best Laptop for Writers 2021
The first ever laptop that I tried while I was learning the art of writing was none other than Acer Chromebook 14. This computing machine is equipped with multiple features to help you write with comfort and convenience at the same time. What impressed me a lot regarding this laptop was its simple and sleek design. Hence, I was able to polish my writing skills with it even if I was away from home. Acer writer laptop, on the other hand, also comprises of some powerful processing qualities. Therefore, running applications like Microsoft Office 2007, 2013, or 2016 is extremely easy for it. Besides, it costs a little bit more than 300 dollars and that’s why you should seriously consider it.

Coming towards the main features first, one thing that I liked a lot in this laptop is that its keyboard is compact and extremely responsive. Having said that, you’d have access to different keys with ease as there isn’t any Num-Pad available. However, you’d have to practice a little bit to be able to get used to this laptop.

Other than that, the brand new Acer laptop doesn’t have a typical Windows operating system. It comes with Chrome OS instead. This operating system already facilitates the writers as it has a smooth and improved user interface. Besides, virus protection is also available.

All important online applications affiliated with Google are free to use on the brand new Chromebook 14. That said, you can utilize Google Docs, Sheets, Presentation, Drive, and much more with this laptop.

In the end, a powerful Intel Celeron processor combined with 4 gigs of random access memory ensures a fast surfing and writing experience. An offline 32GB storage is also available which isn’t sufficient. However, to counter this problem, Google offers an extra 100GB online cloud storage with this laptop that can be utilized accordingly.

2. Acer Aspire 5 – Best Writing Laptop Under 500:
Slim, sleek, and thin is what Aspire 5 is all about. That being said, one of the best laptops for writers on a budget is backed by a powerful processor and a large screen to ensure a better writing experience. Besides, with a lightweight body, it is easier for writers and freelancers to carry it around whenever they are on a move. Coming towards the ergonomics, this writer laptop offers a smooth and soft keyboard with responsive keys. Besides, the Num-Pad is also available which was absent in the laptop that we mentioned above. On the other hand, what intrigued me the most is the proper space to adjust the wrists while writing. This option allowed me to write for many hours without tiring my hands at all. Cutting long story short, the brand new Acer Aspire 5 is available in around 500 bucks only which is literally a bargain for those with a limited budget range.

Coming towards the important features, this laptop, first of all, comes with an AMD Ryzen 3 processor. This CPU is extremely fast and helps the writers to enhance their multitasking skills at the same time.

Besides, the best writer laptop also offers a large 15.6″ full HD screen with a full-color display to ensure a smooth writing experience. The display won’t cause fatigue to your eyes even if you are writing for quite some time.

Getting a laptop with a long-lasting battery is just like getting a piece of cake with cherry topping. Same case applies here with Acer Aspire 5 as it’s been equipped with a strong battery that offers 7.5 hours of life even if you are surfing different web pages on it.

Last but not the least, I literally liked the way this laptop has been constructed. With a lightweight, slim, and sleek body, it would get extremely easier for the writers to type on this laptop no matter wherever they are.

3. Apple MacBook Pro – Best Laptop for Writing and Illustrating:
Apple MacBook Pro is the choice of professional copywriters, journalists, and freelancers. It’s easily the best laptop in the market if you don’t consider budget. The sleek design, the powerful computing qualities, the ergonomic keyboard, along with a sophisticated display is what this laptop is all about. As per my experience, I wasn’t a fan of Apple gadgets at first. However, my perspective has changed completely after using the brand new MacBook Pro. It’s way too overpowered to be compared to any other computing machine at all. Besides, my writing speed has already increased 5 times more with this laptop and that’s why I prefer it over other laptops. All in all, it’s a complete package for the writers who are looking for a long-term replacement.

First things first, this writer laptop comes with a full-fledged keyboard with extremely responsive and soft keys. Besides, a distinctive key touching sound is so aesthetic that you’ll be indulged in your work for a long time.

Apple MacBook Pro also offers a Retina display with True Tone technology. The display won’t cause any glare or fatigue to your eyes. Hence, you can look at the laptop for a long time easily.

As I’ve already captioned the laptop as a perfect choice for illustrating, there is a reason for that. The laptop has got a super-fast core i5 processor along with a 256GB SSD and 8GB DDR4 memory. So, apart from running writing applications, it can be utilized for running Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, or Adobe Photoshop at the same time.

Lastly, what I liked the most in Apple MacBook Pro is the security and protection it offers. A sophisticated Touch ID has been added to provide extra protection especially when you are on a tour.

4. 2020 HP 15 – Best Laptop for Writers and Photographers:
If there is any better advancement done by HP, it’s in the brand new 15 that comes with a sophisticated shape and is overcrowded with powerful qualities at the same time. Having said that, one of the best laptops for writers offers a comfortable and convenient writing experience as it has got an ergonomic keyboard placement. Besides, you’d never have to worry about the lagging issues as it’s been backed by an ample amount of random access memory. Besides, what has improved the most in this laptop is its overall design and shape. You can, thus easily carry around this portable computing beast anywhere you want. As for the price, HP 15 will cost you a few bucks above 700 dollars that is completely justified. How? Let’s take a look below:

First of all, the best laptop for writers and photographers comes with a Core i5, 10th gen. CPU combined with a 16GB DDR4 memory. Hence, running heavy applications is as easy as eating a piece of cake for this laptop.

On the other hand, a sophisticated keyboard with super responsive and soft keys is what every writer craves for in a laptop. HP 15 has concentrated very well on this option to enhance the user interface for writers in this regard.

Last but not the least, a large storage space of around 512GB is more than enough to save large project files or your research documents without any hassle. The solid-state driver also enhances the overall speed of this laptop.

5. ASUS ZenBook 13 – Best Laptop for Writers Under 1000
If there’s any computing machine that comes close to the class and value offered by Apple MacBook Pro, it’s none other than ZenBook 13 by Asus. Yeah, you heard it right. This laptop offers some of the best qualities while keeping all the ergonomics in mind. Having said that, one of the best laptops for writers is as thin as an Apple MacBook Pro. Besides, it comes with a fully comfortable and convenient keyboard to ensure an easy writing interface at the same time. Talking of the price tag, ZenBook 13 will cost you around 1000 bucks which is completely justified considering how overpowered its specs are.

First things first, this laptop amazed me with its super-fast processing speed. A core i7, 8th gen. processor along with a 16GB random access memory initiates different tasks without any worries.

Besides, a full-fledged keyboard along with a Num-Pad ensures an improved writing interface. Not only that, but the keyboard is also backlit so that you can utilize it in a dark environment at the same time.

Last but not the least, with a super slim and thin body, the laptop can easily be carried around from one place to another. Apart from that, security updates and options are also added for better protection from online malware.

iman335543Date: Monday, 12-04-2021, 1:28 AM | Message # 2
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
thank you

Forums » Drivers For All Type » Laptop » Best Laptops for Writers & Bloggers who Types a Lot 2021
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: