[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » ..:: General Discussion & Support Forum ::.. » Software & Hardware Discussions » How do I protect my computer from a virus?
How do I protect my computer from a virus?
fizzaali2232Date: Monday, 15-03-2021, 0:28 AM | Message # 1
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
To prevent the spread of computer viruses and worms, ITS recommends that you install and maintain antivirus software. ITS offers free downloads of Avast Premier Crack for Windows (Vista/7/8/10) This virus protection program is a well-respected antivirus suite with some highly rated protection. ... The suite is very well organized, easy to understand, and comes with a good number of extra features. It's really expensive, however, at $70 just to cover a single PC.

jaconjacob27Date: Monday, 15-03-2021, 4:08 AM | Message # 2
SDM Member
Group: Checked
Awards: 0
Hello Dear Computer viruses are almost always invisible. Without anti-virus protection, you may not know you have one. This is why it is vital to install anti-virus protection on all your devices. If your PC has a virus, following these ten simple steps will help you to get rid of it:

• Install an anti-virus program. ...
  • Try Avast license Crack
  • Install anti-spyware and anti-malware programs. ...
  • Avoid suspicious websites. ...
  • Never open email attachments without screening them. ...
  • Set up automatic scans. ...
  • Watch your downloads. ...
  • Update, Update, Update! ...
  • Always be in the know.
  •  
    Forums » ..:: General Discussion & Support Forum ::.. » Software & Hardware Discussions » How do I protect my computer from a virus?
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: